You’re committed to creating valuable content that your customers want to read, but you’re not sure how to get started.
Here are a few tips for creating a well-rounded SEO strategy:
1) Create content around relevant keywords. Use Google’s Keyword Planner Tool or another keyword research tool to find popular search terms related to your business and the topics on your site.
2) Focus on long-tail keywords or questions. These are search terms made up of three or more words. For example, instead of just “leather jacket,” try something like “what color leather jacket is best for winter.” These longer phrases tend to have much higher conversion rates than shorter ones because they are more specific.
3) No one wants to read a wall of text. Break up your content with lots of pictures. This will keep people engaged and increase the likelihood that they’ll stay on your page longer, which will help you rank higher in Google search results because Google cares about user experience and time spent on site
4) Optimize your images for search engines by using descriptive alt text on all of them. This will help increase traffic from image searches, which have been growing in popularity since Google rolled out their Hummingbird algorithm update back in 2013.
5) Add a call-to-action (CTA) at the end of every post or page on your site so that visitors can easily contact you about any questions they might have about what was written there!
6) Use tools like Google Analytics to track your rankings, traffic, and conversions over time, so that you can keep improving your website’s score and rankings on search engines like Google and Bing.
Ultimately, the best thing you can do is learn as much as you can about SEO and then combine these tips with your own research and experience.